Before making strawberry milk tea, you need to have a little knowledge of strawberries and its season.
It is the strawberry season again and a time when their prices go down considerably. Being a strawberry fanatic, I realized I had bought a lot more than I need.
So I decided to make some good use instead of leaving them to be rot. You have heard about strawberry shakes, juices, cakes, and thousands (if not billions) of other recipes. But I am going to bring you something different.
And that is Strawberry milk tea. I know you are scratching your head, what is this stuff? A few of you might even be thinking that I have made it up. But hold your horses. By the end of the article, you will know all the secrets of this delicious drink.
Why Go For Strawberry Milk Tea?
Tea is an integral part of almost everyone’s life. Both young and older people love it. It soothes your body after the tiring day at the office. It unleashes your creativity when you are trying to generate some ideas for a project.
Tea makes for a great drink when you are among your friends. The advantages are numerous.
However, instead of sipping the usual tea, why not go for something unique? That would not only lighten up your taste buds but also give a surprise to your family and friends. Not to forget, the chance to impress them.
How To Make Strawberry Milk Tea?
We will be sharing how to make a strawberry milk tea that serves four people:
6 Easy To Find Ingredients:
- 8 cups of boiled water to be divided into two parts
- ¾ cup pf tapioca pearls for quick making of the tea
- Six tea bags
- 1 cup of Strawberry milk tea powder
- Six tablespoons of sugar to sweeten the strawberry milk tea
- Eight tablespoons of milk (2 for each cup)
Instructions to Prepare Strawberry Milk Tea:
- Place six tea bags into 4 cups of boiling water. The teabags can be of your choice: Green, jasmine, or anything else. Allow the tea to cool to room temperature.
- In the other 4 cups of boiling water, gently add tapioca pearls—Cook the pearls for 6-7 minutes. Don’t forget to stir throughout the cooking process.
- After the cooking is over, the tapioca would float on top of the water. Rinse them in cold water and place equally in the four separate glasses.
- Pour each cup of tea over the pearls, followed by milk, sugar, and strawberry milk tea powder. You may also use other sweeteners like honey.
- Stir the ingredients until they are thoroughly mixed. Your strawberry milk tea is ready to be consumed.
4 Health Benefits Of Strawberry Milk Tea
Since the main ingredient of the tea is strawberries, you can guess that it would be highly nutritious. In this section, we will enlighten you on the health benefits of strawberries, which you can avail by enjoying the cup of tea.
1. Prevention of Cancer:
This small fruit goes a long way in drastically reducing the chances of cancer. That is mainly due to the powerful antioxidants present in the fruit.
A study conducted in 2016 found evidence of the antioxidants in strawberries inhibiting the growth of tumors in the body.
2. Shield Against Diabetes:
Strawberries are ultra-rich in fibers, which helps in regulating sugar levels in the body and ultimately keeping blood pressure stable.
Another way how fiber helps in maintaining blood pressure is by keeping us fuller for a more extended period, therefore reducing our appetite.
Consequently, there is a significant reduction in the consumption of in-between meal snacks, which reduces the chances of a rise in sugar levels.
3. Reducing The Chances Of Strokes:
We discussed earlier how the antioxidants in strawberry considerably reduce the chances of cancer. Well, the same antioxidants also play a vital role in bringing down the chances of stroke. A study in 2016 analyzed the link between strawberry consumption and stroke attacks. Though there was not a strong link between the two, all researchers agreed that the use of strawberry moderately reduced the chances of stroke.
4. Protection Against Heart Disease:
Polyphenols is a plant compound that is extremely beneficial to the body with a variety of benefits. One of those benefits is the reduction of cardiovascular diseases. And strawberries are rich in polyphenols. This is because of the presence of anthocyanin.
That is not the end. This lovely red-colored fruit also has flavonoid quercetin, which acts as a natural anti-inflammatory agent and reduces the risk of atherosclerosis.
This brings us towards the end of the article. We showed you how to prepare a delicious cup of strawberry milk tea.
In case you have heard about strawberry milk tea for the first time and were doubtful if it was the best thing for you, we included it’s health benefits as well.
Strawberry is scientifically proven to reduce the chances of cardiovascular diseases, suppress cancer-causing agents, and fight against stroke, among other benefits.
So, now when someone says that tea contains caffeine and is not suitable for your mind and body, you know how to respond!
You May Like To Read Our Other Articles On: