There is something special about fruit tea. When you feel down or your body is aching, the fruit tea energizes and soothes your body. The tea is also an excellent beverage to sip when you catch a cold.
Not to forget that the tea is caffeine-free. Instead, it contains pieces of fruit, which are very healthy. Many people from southern areas love different teas with the combination of fruits.
Drinking fruit-infused tea will change your perspective on teas. So, let’s talk about creating different types of fruit-infused tea in detail.
What Will I Learn?
- How To Make Dried Fruit Tea At Home?
- Creating a Fruit Mixture For Tea
- Recipe of Fruit-Infused Tea
- Recipe of Fruit Tea like Boba Shop
- 3 Amazing Health Benefits of Fruit Tea
- To wrap it up!
How To Make Dried Fruit Tea At Home?
Luckily you don’t have to find a restaurant to sip in your favorite tea. Instead, you can make it at home in minutes.
The best part is that you can customize the tea as per your taste preferences. You can enhance or reduce the quantity of sugar to sweeten the tea as per your taste. The choice is yours! Seems too good to be true?
So let’s find out how to make this magical tea! Note: The recipe shared below is how to create a big batch of fresh tea for the entire week!
Creating a Fruit Mixture For Tea
First, you need to create a mixture of dried fruit before moving on to making the tea. Below we show how to do it. Please note that you can use any combination of fruits. The one below is not definitive.
- Place Ginger, Orange Zest, and Lemon Zest on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Place mint on another parchment paper.
- Bake both the parchment papers while rotating and stirring them.
- Continue doing this to dry Ginger mixture and mint.
- Leave both parchment papers to cool.
- Break the mint into tiny pieces in a bowl and add the ginger paste.
- Mix it. The dried food paste is now ready.
Recipe of Fruit-Infused Tea
- 14 Cups Fresh Water
- 5 Cups Sugar
- 1 Cup Ice
- 2 tbsp Fruit Paste or as per your taste
- 2 tbsp Tea Leaves Your Choice
- Put 14 cans of water in a large pot and heat it until the water boils.
- Add any tea leaves of your choice.
- Allow the tea to brew for 4-6 minutes.
- Add 1.5 cups of sugar and the fruit combination and mix it.
- You can garnish it with some herbs if desired.
Recipe of Fruit Tea like Boba Shop
- 1 Tea Bag Green Tea
- 5 Cups Fresh Water
- 1/2 Apple Sliced
- 1/2 Orange Sliced
- 1 Cup Ice
- 1 tbsp Honey
- Pour the water in a pan and boil it.
- Add tea bag and steep for 5 minutes. Turn off the heat and add fruits in the boiled tea and steep for 10-15 minutes.
- Strain the tea into a glass and add honey.
- Add ice to chill it and garnish with fruits to enjoy.
3 Amazing Health Benefits of Fruit Tea
We have already discussed how fresh fruit-infused tea is right for your health as it doesn’t include any caffeine. Instead, you get the health benefits of fresh fruits! Let’s have a look at the amazing health benefits of the tea:
1. Acts As An Anti-Depressant
Life is a roller coaster, and as such, there are times when one feels depressed. Instead of using the medicine, which might have side effects, you should give this tea a try.
It has a soothing effect that will reduce stress levels in no time. Not to forget the energy you will get by that one sip.
2. Filled With Vitamin C
Having an adequate intake of Vitamin C has a slew of benefits. It strengthens your immune system and is suitable for the hair and skin, among other services.
Some people take regular Vitamin C pills. But why waste money on it when you can make fruit tea at home. And, of course, no medicine can match the delicious taste of the fruit-infused tea. If you are interested in other tea recipes, click here to learn the 12 Best Tea-Infused Recipes.
3. Prevents Kidney Related Complications
Kidney-related problems are prevalent nowadays. There are many reasons for that, and they are beyond the scope of our topic. When the prevention is as natural as sipping a tea, nothing can get better than that.
It detoxifies the kidneys and plays a vital role in improving their functioning. Consuming only one cup of fruit tea will help to prevent kidney-related complications.
To wrap it up!
So this was all about how to make the fruit-infused tea at home. As you saw, there is no need to go to any restaurant to lighten up your taste buds. Instead, you can spare time and money by making an exhilarating drink at home.
The tea also provide amazing health benefits you can enjoy different fruit notes in the form of tea. Moreover, you can use different fruits to experiment your favorite flavor.