How to Make Iced Green Tea? It is the best way to refresh yourself during summer. Here’s an easy and simple Iced green tea recipe.
Iced green tea is the best way to refresh yourself during summer. It is a healthy and revitalizing beverage to quench your thirst and enjoy with your family. Pick your favorite flavor of iced green tea over juice & soda this season and be surprised to reap its amazing benefits.
Here’s an easy and simple Iced green tea recipe that has ingredients available in your kitchen. Making it even easier. Your kids and friend would love it.
What Are The Benefits of Classic Iced Green Tea?
Studies have proven the benefits of Iced Green Tea and some of the most prominent are the ones below:
- Ice green tea is one of the most healthy drinks, providing nutrition and freshness to the body. You can change the flavor for a better taste.
- It is full of catechins which are antioxidants that help fight diseases. This makes your immune system stronger.
- Due to a compound in green tea called polyphenols, this drink makes your skin clear by reducing fine lines, and wrinkles and saves it from the damaging sun rays.
- Studies suggest that green tea increases longevity and reduces the chances of a heart attack.
- Therefore it is the best option. Next time when you want to rehydrate yourself make some iced green tea instead of grabbing a soda.
Iced Green Tea Recipe
- 1 soucepan
- 1 read thermometr
- 5 Cup Water
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1/4 cup of lemon juice
- 2 lemon slice
- 5 tea bags
- 1/4 cup of honey
- Fill a large pitcher with lime and lemon juice.
- In a medium saucepan, boil two cups of water. After the water reaches 170°F to 185°F, add 5 green tea bags.
- Prepare tea according to package instructions. Steep for three minutes.
- Press the tea bags against the pan with a large spoon to further extract the tea. Take the tea bags out of the saucepan and discard them carefully.
- Stir honey into the mixture until it dissolves. Then add the honey and tea mixture to the pitcher.
- Fill the pitcher with 3 cups of cold water. Make sure the mixture is well blended. You can add more honey if you like.
- For each glass of chilled green tea, add ice cubes, lime and lemon slices, and 3 mint leaves.
How To Make Iced Green Tea For Weight Loss
Instead of worrying about the extra fat in your body, shed your pounds in a cool fun way. Try our low-calorie iced green tea recipe. This will not only aid weight loss but energize your body with added benefits as well.
This recipe includes mint and lime which clears the toxins out of your body, makes you feel lighter, and reduces the belly fat around your weight.
What else can one wish for?
What Are The Benefits of Iced Green Tea For Weight Loss?
This beverage is specially made to reduce weight. Therefore, all the ingredients added to this drink act as weight-reducing agents for the body.
This recipe for weight loss is the best drink that detoxifies your body and releases all toxins inside.
Lemon is packed with Vitamin C and assists in collagen formation which is great for skin repair. It also minimizes the damage caused by unhealthy eating habits, smoking, stress, and pollution.
Mint act as a regulator in the body. It is best for digestion and keeps your tummy troubles at bay. It also speeds digestion and has anti-inflammatory properties. Thus, reduces bloat and calms your stomach muscles.
Therefore, the whole mint & lemon in this recipe along with the green tea benefits helps in making your metabolism faster which in return burns more calories.
To Wrap It Up!
Iced green tea makes a great detox drink. You can use it daily for weight loss, serve at your cocktail parties and even introduce it to your kids instead of carbonated drinks. You can add Milk to the green tea for a better taste.
You can make it with many variations.
We showed you a simple classic recipe that will manage your health and weight loss recipe, one that will manage your weight.
Take it as it is or add fruits according to the season, your call!