Earl grey is one of the most consumed tea by English people. If you want to enjoy the classy and bold notes with every sip of tea, then we have amazing earl grey recipes for you.
In this article, we have lined up a list of delicious recipes such as London Fog Tea Latte (Earl Grey Tea Latte), Earl Grey Milk Tea, Lady Grey, and a lot more.
You can choose the best Earl Grey tea for yourself as per your taste from the list below.
What Will I Learn?
- London Fog Tea Latte Recipe
- Earl Grey Milk Tea Recipe
- Earl Grey Vanilla Bubble Tea Recipe
- Orange Earl Grey Iced Tea Recipe
- Earl Grey Tea Cocktail Recipe
- Lady Grey Tea Recipe
- Lemon Earl Grey Iced Tea Recipe
- Iced Blackberry Earl Grey Tea Latte Recipe
- Conclusion: –
So, yeah! Your search for the best tea is gonna end.
London fog tea latte is one of the most amazing and delicious drinks to enjoy. You’ll feel the immense pleasure of sweet and silky tea.
London Fog Tea Latte Recipe
- 1 cup strongly brewed earl grey tea.
- ½ tsp dried lavender.
- ½ cup steamed milk.
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar.
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract.
- Brew earl grey tea and lavender and steep for 3 minutes.
- After that stain out the lavender.
- Mix the ingredients.
Earl Grey milk tea is best with creamy flavor. Also, it has multiple health benefits, which gives you a reason to enjoy it more often.
Earl Grey Milk Tea Recipe
- 2 tbsp Loose Earl Grey
- 2 cups almond milk, vanilla flavored, and unsweetened
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 cups cold brewed milk tea (for cold tea)
- 2 cups hot brewed milk tea (for hot tea)
- Ice cubes
- 3 tbsp brown sugar syrup.
- Fill a jar with almond milk and add loose earl grey tea. Storeit in the refrigerator for 12 – 16 hours.
- After that strain cold-brewed tea.
- Add ice cubes to the glass.
- Fill the glass with cold-brewed earl grey tea.
- Add brown sugar as per taste.
Earl Grey vanilla bubble tea, very popular tea among tea lovers. People are a fan of its silky and soothing taste. You may fall in love with this tea.
Earl Grey Vanilla Bubble Tea Recipe
- 4 tbsp Earl Grey tea.
- 10 cups boiling water.
- 1 cup black tapioca balls.
- 2 tbsp honey.
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk.
- 1 tbsp agave.
- Add earl grey tea in 2 cups of boiling water and steep itfor 2 – 3 minutes.
- Lower the tea temperature to room temperature.
- Add tapioca balls to 10 cups of boiling water and let the ball rise to the surface.
- Cook them for 2 – 3 minutes at medium heat. Simmer it for 2-3 minutes after turn off the heat.
- Put tapioca ball into cold water for 20 seconds and add honey.
- Add cold earl grey tea, almond milk, and agave. Shake it well.
Orange earl grey iced tea, it’s not just a tea. It’s a source of refreshment. Also, it’s fully loaded with antioxidants and catechins.
Orange Earl Grey Iced Tea Recipe
- ¼ cup loose earl grey tea.
- 1 orange peel and orange wedges for garnishing.
- 4 cups boiling water.
- ¾ cup orange juice.
- ¼ cup sugar.
- 4 cups cold water.
- Add loose earl grey tea and orange peel in boiling water and steep for 3 – 5 minutes.
- After that stain the tea and pour it into the large pot.
- Add orange juice and sugar and mix it well.
- Add cold water and refrigerate it for 2 hours.
- Serve with orange wedges.
This drink will make you feel more energetic and refreshing. You can enjoy this drink to make your day stress-free.
Earl Grey Tea Cocktail Recipe
- 6 ounces cold earl grey tea.
- 1 ¼ ounces gin.
- 1 ¼ ounces honey syrup.
- ¼ ounce fresh lemon juice.
- 2 springs lavender.
- Brew 4 cups of earl grey tea.
- Make a batch of honey syrup by adding 1 cup honey and 5 cups of water. Store it in the refrigerator.
- Put all ingredients in a shaker with 2 springs of lavender and ice. Shake it well.
- Garnish with lavender.
Lady Grey tea is rich and classy in taste. It’s the best drink to enjoy a pool party. The minty and citric flavor of this tea will raise the level of fun.
Lady Grey Tea Recipe
- 4 cups boiling water.
- 4 earl grey tea bags.
- 3 cups vodka.
- 1 ½ cups fresh ginger syrup.
- 1 ½ cups lemon juice.
- 4 cups earl grey tea full chilled.
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves.
- 8 lemon wheels.
- ice cubes.
- Add tea bags to boiling water and steep them for 2 minutes.
- After that remove bags and chill them.
- Add vodka, lemon juice, fresh ginger syrup, and tea to a large pot.
- Add ice, mint leaves, and lemon wheels. Steep it for 2 minutes.
Lemon earl grey iced tea is fully loaded with a citric and refreshing taste. It’s the best drink to add to your summer diet plan.
Lemon Earl Grey Iced Tea Recipe
- 2 earl grey tea bags.
- 2 tsp sweetener.
- 2 lemon slices.
- 250 ml water.
- mint for garnishing.
- Put all ingredients in a sauce pan and put it on high heat.
- After that remove it from heat and leave it for 1 hour.
- Add ice cubes in a glass and pour tea over the ice.
If you want to love the blackberry flavor with the huge benefits of earl grey tea, then an iced blackberry earl grey tea latte is the drink you need.
Iced Blackberry Earl Grey Tea Latte Recipe
- ½ pint blackberries.
- ½ cup sugar.
- 4 tbsp loose leaf tea.
- ½ cup cream.
- 5 cups water.
- Boil 5 cups of water.
- Put berries and sugar in a bowl and crush them to make a thick jam.
- Sprinkle in tea bags.
- Pour boiled water over fruit and tea, then steep it for 5minutes.
- Place 5 cups of ice in a large pitcher.
- Store it in the fridge for up to 7 days.
So, we have shared some amazing earl grey tea recipes. It’s the best drink to enjoy with your friends and family. Also, it has numerous health benefits. You may feel relaxed and alert after drinking earl grey tea.
It contains antioxidants and catechins, which may help weight loss and eliminate free radicals from your blood. So, do let us know, which earl grey tea recipe do you like the most?